Keepin’ you safe
Shenanigans is just that—a place to let loose and have a blast with friends and family. To make sure everyone has the time of their life, we have just a few simple rules:
- Respect your neighbours and their stuff, and they’ll hopefully do the same.
- Quiet ‘er down at 11pm on Sunday to Thursday, 12:30am on Friday and Saturday, and 1am on dance nights!
- Pets (and annoying siblings) are welcome—please just keep them under control and clean up after them.
- Kids, bring an adult to watch you in the pool (but don’t splash them!)
- Speed limit is 10 km so no one gets squished.
- You can drive your all-terrain vehicles in and out of the park, but not around the park itself.
- Keep your noggin safe—wear a helmet when biking. (And no biking after dark.)
- Visitors, please say hi by signing in at the store.
- Use the recycling bins and save the planet (no black garbage bags please).